1. Due to the ongoing preparations for the listing of TradeStation, the monthly disclosure of the TradeStation Group may be delayed.
2. At the time of the business metrics disclosure for January 2022, Coincheck, Inc. reviewed and changed its calculation method of monthly trading value to better reflect the actual business performance. Previously disclosed figures in the table below from April 2020 to December 2021 have been modified based on the new method accordingly.
The preliminary numbers reported above may be updated in the future.
* DARTs: For equities, equity options, and futures, a revenue trade included to calculate DARTs is a commissionable trade order placed by the customer and executed, regardless of the number of shares or contracts included in the trade order. When viewing our DARTs, it should be taken into account that, for equities and equity options, we charge most of our commissions based on share volume and number of contracts traded (and not by revenue trade used to calculate DARTs). For futures, we charge commissions on a per contract basis. It should be noted that all DARTs are not equal. The revenue we derive from each revenue trade depends on the asset in question (equities, equity options, futures — each has a different per unit revenue structure), and, within each asset class, revenue per equity, contract or lot varies to the extent higher volume traders receive more favorable pricing, which they often do.
- Global DARTs (Daily Average Rvenue Trades) include the DARTs of Monex, Inc., TradeStation Group, Inc. and Monex Boom Securities (H.K.) Limited.
- Global FX Volume includes the trading volume of Monex, Inc. and TradeStation Group, Inc.
- "Global FX Volume" which had been disclosed until March 2016 is displayed as blank because OTC FX accounts offered by FX companies of TradeStation Group, Inc. were transferred to OANDA Corporation and OANDA Australia Pty Ltd on March 4, 2016. As a result, FX volume of Monex Group consists only of OTC FX volume of Monex, Inc.
- "Global DARTs" which had been disclosed until December 2017 is displayed as blank because we ceased disclosure of Global DARTs as the "Stock Brokerage" and "FX Trading (OTC FX)" fields disclosed in Monthly Disclosure would more appropriately function to convey trading activities at Monex, Inc.